Simplified Application Process
Thank you for expressing an interest in Philips Tower. We support full disclosure so you will find all the materials that will be used as you move through the application process. No amount of paper or words can adequately describe our community; you will want to see it for yourself to decide whether it is the right move for you. We will be pleased to schedule a tour at your convenience. We will call you to set an appointment time. If you have questions prior to the tour, please feel free to call us at 404-682-4004. Congratulations, you are taking the first step in one of the most important decisions of your life.
I. MUST BE 62 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. IF MARRIED, ONLY ONE PERSON MUST MEET THE REQUIREMENT.
Be able to:
- Meet all requirements of the lease.
- Respond to emergencies in the prescribed manner
- Care for your daily needs
- Care for your apartment or obtain someone to care for your apartment in an emergency.
Be mentally or emotionally able to:
- comprehend time, place and person
- communicate and relate well with others
- be responsible for yourself in the facility
Philips Tower does not provide the following:
- Housekeeping in resident apartments
- Attendant care services
- Staff on weekends and holidays, but we do provide security personnel.
Written verification of all assets and income is required and it is very important that this information is available at the time of the interview. Income requirements are determined by rules and regulations imposed by the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. The enclosed "Asset & Income Verification" sheet gives details about written verification and sources for obtaining such information.
- Maximum income for an individual is $40,150 annually
- Maximum income for two persons if $45,900 annually
- Completed application with income/asset information and birth verification.
- Interview with applicant.
- Completed reference letters on file.
- Application reviewed and evaluated.
- Applicant notified regarding status of application
- If application is approved, applicant is notified of an available unit.
For detailed information, download the pdf file from the below link and read all carefully before applying.